Bench Rest Matches
ALL MATCH DATES ARE POSTED ON THE DCC WEBSITE MATCH CALENDAR FOUND HERE
THIS IS A NON-SANCTIONED EVENT
- COURSE OF FIRE: 50 yards; 25 shots at 25 individuals bullseyes; fired from the bechrest position; time limit 30 minutes.
- CLASSIFICATION: None.
- EQUIPMENT: 10.5# Class (Heavy barrel rifles): 10-1/2 Lbs. maximum weight, with sights (scope), unlimited power. Sporting Class (Taper barrel rifles only): 8-1/2 Lbs. maximum weight, with sights (scope), 6.5 power max setting. Stocks on Sporting rifles must be convex. Eye and ear protection required. Action open indicators required (can be purchased).
- AMMUNITION: .22 Cal. short, long or long rifle rim fire cartridges, standard or high velocity, only. No hyper velocity or stinger type allowed.
- RULES: IR50/50 rules will apply, as applicable. Rifles must meet IR50/50 specifications.
- FEES: $10.00 per 25 shot match. Participants may shoot one match per class.
- AWARDS: Cash and or prize will be awarded at the discretion of the match director.
- REGISTRATION AND FACILITIES: Registration will be from 9:00AM until 10:00AM. Competition commences at 10:00AM. Rest rooms and soft drinks are available at the club house.